It has been a long 19 months. Thank you so much for your patience, cooperation and continued support during the pandemic, as we did our best to pull together presentation topics and meaningful discussion about LTC bookkeeping issues. Based on bookkeeper feedback, it appears the majority of you are ready to leave your offices – home, work or otherwise, and join together once again face-to-face (or at least mask-to-mask)! And we cannot wait – we miss you!
So please, join us on Thursday, November 18, 2021 to once again, tackle those issues surrounding our ever-changing industry.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
1. We must follow the City of Hartford ordinance for COVID-19 which currently requires a mask to be worn at all times
2. Upon arrival, temperature check and brief questionnaire to be completed – this is to protect you and the residents
3. Social Distancing is encouraged
4. Maximum 4 individuals to a large round table
5. Individual seating throughout the room if desired
6. All food provided will be individually wrapped
The Bookkeeper Forum will not be recorded – this is a live presentation only.
By registering for this in-person event, you acknowledge that you assume the risks of Coronavirus/COVID-19, and waive liability to Church Homes, ALTCFM, it's volunteers and association manager.
The ALTCFM Bookkeeper Forum was established to share knowledge and experiences to improve collection efforts.
You must be a current 2020-2021 ALTCFM member to participate.
Please submit discussion questions in advance to Michelle Pascetta (MPascetta@churchhomesorg).